Additional Services in the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area
Matvey Foundation Repair provides the following additional services along with our foundation repair and concrete leveling solutions in Olympia, Everett, and throughout the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area. Keeping your home safe, structurally sound, and looking fantastic is our specialty. We will do everything we can to take care of all of your home improvement needs, no matter how large or small!
Don't hesitate to give us a call or contact us online if you're interested in finding out more about any of our services. We proudly serve Seattle, Olympia, Tacoma and nearby areas in WA, and we will provide you with a free, no-obligation cost estimate.
Keep your WA home in good condition with our additional repair services
- Door and window repair: Do you have windows and doors that are difficult to open and close, let in drafts, or have peeling or chipping paint? Matvey Foundation Repair offers both window repair and door repair to fix any damage you might have such as faulty sealing or caulking, condensation on glass panes, or damaged window frames and door frames. By repairing your windows and doors we can fix any energy leaks and ensure that your home stays beautiful, energy-efficient, and weathertight.
- Door lock repair: Along with our window repair and door repair services, we also provide door lock repair for our customers. Faulty door locks can cause a major inconvenience, not to mention putting your home and possessions at risk through poor security. Whether the faceplate is loose, the latch doesn't work, or the door lock gets stuck, the experts at Matvey Foundation Repair can quickly and permanently fix the problem and restore your peace of mind!
- Decking removal and replacement: Adding a deck to your home is an easy and affordable way to expand your living space and spend more time outdoors. Matvey Foundation Repair provides both deck removal and deck replacement, so you can upgrade your current deck to a beautiful new one where family and friends will love to gather and spend time. Our deck design and deck installation process is fast and efficient, and we will leave you with a deck replacement that is aesthetic, functional, and built to last.
- Sheetrock removal: If you have sheetrock that needs to be removed, we can help! Sometimes drywall can become damaged by excess moisture or flooding, and removing it is the best option. We can tear down the damaged sheetrock with minimum mess and disruption to your property, whether as part of a major foundation repair project or as a minor construction job.
- Downspout drainage repair: Your downspouts play an essential role in your gutter system, working to carry away excess water and prevent basement flooding and foundation damage. Matvey Foundation Repair offers downspout drainage repair to remove the risk of clogging and overflow. We will ensure that your home is protected from moisture damage and that any excess water is safely drained away from your foundation through fully functioning, high-quality downspouts.
- Landscape repair and cleanup: When you're working on a foundation repair project or any sort of home improvement job, it's inevitable that the landscape around your home will suffer from some damage and disturbance. Here at Matvey Foundation Repair, we respect your property and strive to treat our customers' homes with the same level of care and attention to detail that we would want for our own homes. That's why we offer landscape repair and cleanup to return your property to a neat, tidy state after a construction project.
Are you ready to learn more about our foundation repair services, concrete lifting services, or any of our additional follow-up options? Contact us today to schedule your free, no-obligation cost estimate in Seattle, Olympia, Tacoma or an area nearby in Washington!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.