JOB POSTING – Appointment Scheduler
Matvey Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking a positive, energetic individual to join its Appointment Center Team. The role of the appointment scheduler is to schedule sales and service appointments for our salespeople and crews.
If you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Appointment Scheduler.
- Proactively represent our company primarily through telephone contact by answering calls, setting sales appointments, and following up with customers on various issues
- Provide general office support including greeting and directing visitors, and word processing
- Receives and sorts mail and deliveries
- Provide tactical support to other departments of the company
- Keep customer records and database current
- Mentor peers and shares best practices with those less experienced as needed
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
- Performs a variety of other task for various departments including marketing, operations and accounting
- Regular and punctual attendance
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrable experience in telephone sales or related field
- Customer service focused – understands the need, solves problems, and responds in a timely and efficient manner
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to make a large number of calls to prospective clients per day and even with constant rejection, have the persistence and positive attitude to continue in these efforts every day.
- Organizational skills – ability to manage time and multi-task.
- Ability to attend to tasks with accuracy in detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications and ability to navigate internal software programs
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in customer service; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
At Matvey Foundation Repair we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.matveyfoundationrepair.com
Matvey Foundation Repair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Michelle Short