JOB POSTING – Structural Crew
Loads trucks in preparation for the job site. Performs installation duties according to company approved methods, standards, and timetables (including but not limited to excavation, backfilling, concrete pouring, etc.). Uses safe methods when handling tools and equipment. Supports the management and mission of the company.
- Performs installation duties according to company approved methods and as instructed by foreman and co-
foreman. Completes work to meet company standards and timetables.
- Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment and makes efficient use of time.
- Loads trucks with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the foreman and co-foreman. Uses safe
methods in handling tools and equipment.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Skill in using tools and equipment preferred.
- Ability to follow direction and specific instructions.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Learn
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
At Matvey Foundation Repair we redefine our industry not only for our customers but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.gomatvey.com
Matvey Foundation Repair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: No Experience Required
Name: Yana Gaydarzhi