JOB POSTING – Waterproofing Installer
Matvey Foundation Repair is looking for waterproofing foremen and laborers to join our growing team. We specialize in waterproofing and water mitigation for residential and commercial properties.
What we provide:
- Year around work
- Hands on training
- Competitive wages
- All the tools you can need for the job
As the Foreman of Waterproofing you will be installing water mitigation systems in basements and crawlspaces. You will be leading a 2-4 person team. Functions that will need to be done:
- Site prep, setting up the area for minimal dust invasion to home
- Conduct pre-check walk through with client
- Lay out the work to be had for crew
- Have knowledge of most standard power tools
- Operate a jackhammer for cleaning out trench to install product
- Dig down trenches for product and sump hole for pumps
- Minor plumbing for pump discharge
-Performs other related duties as assigned by management
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Skill in using tools and equipment preferred.
- Ability to follow direction and specific instructions.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Learn
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred
At Matvey Foundation Repair we redefine our industry not only for our customers but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.gomatvey.com
Matvey Foundation Repair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: No Experience Required
Name: Yana Gaydarzhi