Proudly Serving Washington State - including Tacoma, Everett, Olympia and nearby
JOB POSTING – Design Tech (Sales Professional)
Matvey Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking to expand our sales team. We are looking for experienced in-home sales professionals to run foundation repair and PolyLEVEL sales leads. We provide you with qualified, high-quality, warm leads. The customers have called us and already invited us into their homes.
We value our employees and highly appreciate the skill that a sales professional brings to the team, and we compensate accordingly.
1. Drives to customers’ homes on pre-scheduled appointments.
2. Builds rapport with customers and determine their desired outcomes.
3. Carefully examines the customer’s home to provide an accurate diagnosis.
4. Provides necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues.
5. Closes the sale with the customer.
6. Follows up with the customer as needed.
7. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
8. Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Lead.
9. Attends the weekly sales meeting and other required meetings.
10. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
11. Drives for the company in a safe manner.
12. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At Matvey Foundation Repair we redefine our industry not only for our customers but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.matveyfoundationrepair.com
Matvey Foundation Repair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Marianne Balabuch
Email: [email protected]