Foundation Repair Add-Ons in the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area
Along with our quality foundation repair services, we also provide the following foundation repair add-ons for homeowners in Seattle, Olympia, Tacoma and nearby areas in Washington. Maintaining your home's structural integrity involves many different features of your home that work together to provide stability and support, so it's important to make sure that each of those features is functioning to the best of its ability.
If you're interested in following up on your foundation repair project with any of these add-on services or if you simply want to learn more about any of our structural repair and home improvement services, don't hesitate to get in touch! We offer free cost estimates throughout the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area.
Protect and stabilize your WA home with additional foundation repair services
- Rotten post repair: One of the most common causes of floor sagging is rotten support posts. If the load-bearing posts beneath your crawl space or foundation are beginning to rot and are losing their structural integrity, you may notice signs such as sagging floors, interior wall cracks, and doors that frequently stick when you try to open or close them. The experts at Matvey Foundation Repair can safely repair or replace rotting posts to eliminate floor sagging and reinforce your load-bearing posts.
- Shimming post supports: We can provide shims (or spacers) to fill gaps between your foundation posts for better support, an adjusted fit, or to provide a level surface. Sometimes your foundation support posts can begin to wear down, resulting in gaps and misalignments. Shimming can correct these issues with necessary adjustments.
- Weep hole installation: Weep holes provide openings for water to drain out through the bottom of your foundation masonry while allowing ventilating air to enter in. Weep holes need to be installed by a professional to ensure that they are adequately sized and located at the right level in the wall to allow drainage. We provide weep hole installation as an additional service to our foundation repair work in Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma and surrounding areas.
- Concrete crack seal: We can seal cracks in your concrete floors or walls. Interior wall cracks can be a common foundation problem, causing both an eyesore and a warning of a more serious structural problem. While we reinforce your foundation walls, we can also provide concrete crack sealing that will make the surface smooth and solid once again.
- Crawl space maintenance and repair: Crawl space repair and maintenance will not only help you avoid costly repairs in the future, it will also help you save money on your energy bills while promoting a healthier living space. If you have a wet or musty crawl space, your entire home can suffer from foul odors, uneven floors, and even heightened allergies and asthma symptoms. Matvey Foundation Repair can help with all of your crawl space repair needs in the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area, whether you need wet crawl space solutions or crawl space structural repairs.
- Crawl space entry repair or installation: The foundation repair experts at Matvey Foundation Repair can install a new crawl space entry door or repair your current crawl space entryway. We offer long-lasting, airtight crawl space doors that will never rot or corrode. Crawl space door replacement can significantly upgrade your faulty crawl space entry and prevent humidity and excess moisture in your home. Don't hesitate to give us a call to find out more about our crawl space door repair and installation services!
Call today for a free, no-obligation quote in Washington
We are proud to offer these follow-up services that go hand-in-hand with fixing your home's foundation. If you're interested in learning more about our foundation repair and additional handyman services, contact us today for a free cost estimate in Seattle and throughout the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.